TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DISCLAIMER, RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: CAYDENCE ARELLANO is not responsible for any physical harm or damage from the use of and misuse of jewelry purchased from us or our affiliates.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password, and for restricting access to their computer to prevent unauthorized access to their account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure, and should inform Caydence Arellano immediately if they have any reason to believe that their password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
(a) Select product(s) and “Add to Cart”. (b) Select “View Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”. (c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”. (d) Choose relevant credit card as your payment method and enter all credit card details.
(2) After placing an order, Caydence Arellano will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) Caydence Arellano accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping with an email. The contract has not been concluded before Caydence Arellano has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected when the order has been placed.
(2) For payment, Caydence Arellano only accepts the payment methods allowed on the website. No other payment methods will be allowed.
(3) In case of delivery outside the U.S. the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently “out of stock,” Caydence Arellano will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the U.S. and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the U.S.
(2) We deliver with USPS and UPS/FedEx worldwide, prices vary depending on final destination.
(3) Caydence Arellano will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control.
(4) We take every care to ensure your goods are packaged in a way that protects them during transit but sometimes damage does occur.
Of course we apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
If something has been damaged during transit please return the jewelry to us, and we'll replace the jewelry for a new piece of same style and size.
(5) PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP YOUR PARCEL! If the customer does not pick up the parcel and the parcel is shipped back to us, we will charge a fee, based on shipping price.
If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. The 14-day-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the customer has received the goods. In order to comply with the 14-day-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is only entitled to return the goods directly to Caydence Arellano.
The return of the products has to be addressed to Caydence Arellano: 556 S. Fair Oaks., #546 Pasadena, CA 91105
(2) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(3) Caydence Arellano will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(4) Articles can only be returned in cases where they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order (PLEASE SEE our Return Policy for further details)
(2) All content and materials on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is owned, controlled or licensed by Caydence Arellano and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order on the Site or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited.
(3) The customer must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
(4) The information, services, products offered for sale and materials contained in and/or advertised on the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products and materials, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance are disclaimed. In addition, the company and its suppliers do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
This warranty is void if the jewelry has been purchased by an unauthorized retailer.
This warranty is void if the jewelry has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
All jewelry sent in under warranty must include a sales receipt.
A lost piece is not considered as a manufacturing defect. If the jewelry closing mechanism is compromised in anyway, the customer must send it back as a repair.
Only pavé stones are under a one-year warranty. All other stones are not covered under warranty and must be paid for.
Gold plated one year manufacturing defect warranty covers the following:
Missing Pavé Diamonds
Gold Plated items cannot be sized.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your Caydence Arellano order in accordance with individual state regulations.
Sales tax is automatically applied to shipping charges in accordance with individual state regulations.
We do not collect tax and/or duties for all orders outside of the U.S.
Please note that non-US countries are regarded as an importer who must comply with the laws and requirements of the country in which you are receiving the products. You will be responsible for any VAT, customs duties, import duties and other taxes that are levied when your order reaches its specified destination. Caydence Arellano has no control over these charges. You will be responsible for any shipping cost, customs duty, and taxes incurred should you reject to pay the sales tax and customs duty. The final amount will be refunded to your credit card after deducting all the incurred costs.
If your card is new or recently reissued, make sure it has been activated.
Please double-check the card type (for example: American Express), the account number and the expiration date.
Remove dashes or spaces from the account number.
Please enter your name and billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. When you enter your name, please also include your middle initial if it is also printed on your credit card.
Should you continue to have problems after entering your correct information, call the card issuer's customer service number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
The card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (MasterCard/Visa) of your card, in addition to the account number.
To ensure the secure delivery of your order, Caydence Arellano does not ship orders to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
The Caydence Arellano Online Boutique accepts online orders for shipment to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Delivery will take 7 business days for shipment within the United States. Shipment time will vary for Pre-Order products.
The Caydence Arellano Online Boutique accepts online orders for shipment to addresses in the countries outside of the USA and any of its dependent territories. Delivery will take up to 7-14 business days for international shipment. Shipment time will vary for Pre-Order products.
Loss of income or revenue
Loss of business
Loss of profits or contracts
Loss of anticipated savings